Saturday 5 February 2011

Playful Times!

I've been having so much fun lately, playing with all my toys and having fun on walks! I thought I'd share two funny videos of me playing around, having fun! My mummy really likes the first one in particular because se finds it so funny when I start barking at the camera! :P The second video is me and mummy playing with one of my toys! I hope you enjoy watching these two videos and please comment and tell me what you think.



Tommorow I would of stayed at my parents for a WHOLE month! And on the Thursday I'm going to be 4 months old, whoch means I can go on walks for an extra five minutes. I've also learnt the 'down' and my parents are all proud of me! Tonight my mummy's friend is coming over to come and teach me 'heel' and 'stay'. We're also looking forward to watch some movies together, how exciting!
              Your Paw,
                             Tilly X

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!! You have an adorable little bark! I can see why your mummy loves it. (:

    ReplyDelete