Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter!

Another month has gone but I know what you are thinking, you expect me to update my blog more often. Well...I can't! Apart from being a busy pup, lazying around the sofa and running around the garden I don't find a lot of time to update my blog often. And plus if you know what I have been through this month I'm sure you will forgive me.

On Monday the 10th I was sent to the vet. Didn't I know that I was going to dream pretty dreams and wake up with something in my body missing! Oh my dear!! That had to be the biggest shock in my life. I was so tired and well I wasn't doing any good at all. Mummy told me I got spayed...why??? She said that it was for my own good and that I would stay almost puppy forever then. Well I'm not all for adulthood but I have recently lost my 'puppy smell'. Mummy is very upset but she thinks I still smell nice :P Hahaha!! Anyway I was back to normal in no time, I don't really notice anything any more.

I have some more bad news this month...no dog walk :'( I was sooo upset!!! I was very sick and our care broke down. Mummy was very upset because she really wanted to get me a nice shiny rosette but I guess it just wasn't made to be. All the money we raised...gone! :(

As you all know it's Easter today and I got my very own Easter egg! :P It chocolate for dogs so I was very happy to taste what humans eat, but dogs can't eat. Whoever invented doggy chocolate is a genies. Talking about food I have changed my  diet. Hopefully I don't need to change food any more. It's called Nature's Harvest, and it's yummy!! I was ill last month and it's because I can' digest dry food properly, but the nice vet gave me some medicine and I got all better...and I get yummy food.

I better get going now as I'm in the process of being clipped. My parents bought a clipper for me for all my noughts. It did involve another bath...life can be very unfair at times. I will show you pictures later on. I look horrible!!! I haven't got nice long fur any more...but Mummy says it will grow back in no time. I don't really believe her. But I have a strict grooming routine now and if I don't follow it, it'll be clipping time again in no time. You just don't win nowadays.
              Your Paw,
                               Tilly X

No comments:

Post a Comment