Monday 17 January 2011

Petition to repeal and replace the 'Dangerous Dog Act'.

Hello everyone, I'm here to tell you about something I believe is very important. As you know some dogs have been given a bad image because of the media and such. I think this is unfair to my fellow dog friends and I wish that each dog could be treated as an individual personality. If like me, you believe that their pets are to blame (the owner of the dog) for bad behaviour from so-called 'dangerous dogs' then please may you take the time to look at this webpage and please give your support by signing it.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/repeal-and-replace-the-dangerous-dogs-act.html

Thank you for your support...Your Paw,
                                                                Tilly X

No comments:

Post a Comment