Monday 17 January 2011

Welcome to my blog!!

   Hello my name's Tilly! I would like to welcome you to my blog. Since this is my first ever blog I would like to explain a bit about myself and about this blog! First of all I'm a Yorkshire Terrier puppy, a toy breed. I'm very small right now but I'm hoping to grow an inch or two (yorkie adults grow up to about 7-9 inches). I'm black and tan but I'm changing into my adult coat now (did you know it takes up to three years for some yorkies for their colour to change fully). I was born on the 10th of October 2010, so I'm 14 weeks old right now! I found my new mummies and daddy on the 6th of January so I've only been with them for just over a week but I've settled in fine with them. We all love each other and they tell me that I've made their life better.
   This blog is all about me and my life. I will post as much content as I can and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do writing it! It'll be all about my exciting adventures and all the trips to the park and the mischief I get up to. If you have any questions or comments please do not be afraid to ask. I hope you enjoy looking around.    
                     Your paw,
                                      Tilly X

No comments:

Post a Comment