Friday 4 March 2011

A Good Citizen

I am proud to say that I have passed my Puppy Foundation Test! Wow! All my family were very proud  of me and I have to say I'm quite proud of myself too.We are now able to improve to the advanced level where I will try out for bronze award. I'm not sure if I'm able to do that but I'll give it my best shot.

I do have some not so very good news though. I was very poorly last week and my tummy wasn't doing very well. It was my food! RoyalCanin wasn't doing me any good at all and well I was sick a few times. My family were so worried about me and I got extra hugs and kisses (not that I don't get enough already :P) My family tried a home made meal on me but that isn't doing my stools any good and I am now changing to James Wellbeloved. I had a bit of it today mixed in to my food and it was scrumptious. Mmm!! I haven't tasted anything so good in my life and I still get my mince, which is a plus! Woohoo!!!

Next Monday I'm going on a walk with a new friend, Ginny. A female border collie. I've heard she's very nice. We are going to a BIG  field and I get to run and play with my new friend and Mummy! There's so much going on and it's all so very good. I better get going now, bye-bye.
                                                           Your Paw,
                                                                          Tilly X

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on passing your Puppy Foundation Test Tilly! Sorry to hear you have been poorly, hope your much better now. Enjoy your walk with your friend Ginny!
    Lotsa Licks
    Casper Bear

    ReplyDelete